CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2007-03-18

My Journey Begins

I'm in to the world of Pern. Here, I begin my walk in a world where dragons live and fight for survival. This is my "notebook" of the things I expect to encounter, the things I did encounter (from the book) and the view of my daily Pernese life.

My Character: Call me Maity.
I am a Journeywoman Harper of Pern, origin could be Tillek. I seem to like Tillek a lot and I was sent by my holder parents and sibling to study at the Landing School. After some time, I went back to the North Continent to study at Harpers Hall.
Achieving my Journeywoman's knots, I left Harpers Hall in search of adventures.
With me is my trusted fire-lizard, Alonzo, and an egg he gave to me. This egg might contain small fir-lizard like a green or blue. Although Alonzo would never admit it, I think its from one from his clutch.


Items/Tools: What am I bringing?
First of all, I am stuck at the North Continent. I bring a runner beast with a small wagon. I can sleep and withstand the remaining threadfall in this wagon. The rooftop, mind you, is topped with galvanized metal. I also have an extendable sheet for my poor hourse. By the way, my horse's name is Peper but he's not much ofa companion.
Of course I won't be able to document my work if I don't bring my scribing set. AKA a laptop with internet connection. Ha, pen and paper brought to you by Master Tagetarl.
Of course, what's a harper without instruments?
I can play a Lire and a pipe. Not a bagpipe just the recorder type pipe.

There, I'm off!

0 comments: