CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2007-03-19

My Bronze, Alonzo

My bronzy champion is called Alonzo. He's really a big baby but he's my baby. Alonzo is big for a fire-lizard. He's one and a half meters in length and nothing but muscles. The shade of his hide is dark bronze, very shiny, but his belly is lighter bronze in color. One thing special about Alonzo is that he has a goatee under his chin. Kawaii!
(Honestly, he does! I mean the Earth version Alonzo does!)
Jady, my sis, has a gold and Alonzo is the eldest of the clutch. I was supposed to have Stu, the brown. We had a lot of memories together but sadly, I lost Stu to threadfall.
So, Alonzo followed me. We were never really sure which one of us impressed him.
I love Alonzo. He's there when I'm sad. He's there when its feeding time but he's never there when I need to send a message.
I can blackmail him sometimes! If I'm desperate that is.
Alonzo loves to fight if he knows I'm nt watching. He fights with strays. I never really know who wins. He tries to show he's the victor but I see too much scratches on his hide. 'Lonzo really has a lot of pride, too much.

0 comments: