CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2007-03-26

Alonzo


The coloring didn't quite translate here. . .

Oh well, never mind.

This is my Alonzo, always hungry and very lazy. He a real ladies' frie-lizard, if you know what I mean. But I keep him around. He's handy when I can't seem to remember when threafall will be. He's also very companionable. You can talk to him. He can keep a secret if you tell him but not SHOW him.
He'll only be a chatter box when he's hungry. He's always hungry. YOu have to give him foor every two to three hours. What a baby!
Seriously, I love him. He's very affectionate and knows when you're really sick. Plus, he's handy in sending messages. I usually send him to four specific places:
Tillek- home to send letters to relatives.
Harpers Hall- to see the next set of assignment
Printers Hall- to get my latest music sheets
Landing- know the latest in technology and recieve some letters from my sis, Aky.

Oow! Lonzo is back! He's got a message from Tillek Hold.
It's from Diky. Her Watch-wher, Mangles, caught some vandal intruder. Now, she's gonna treat Mangles with some treats.
I simpathize for Watch-whers but honestly, Mangles is dead ugly. He's a blue and not much to say about his face. Diky loves his shade of blue though.

0 comments: