CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2007-06-12

My Little Baby



Poor Alonzo, just a jealous bug. Ruth can't reason with him. Alonzo is just too possessive and quite Territorial too. I told Lord Jaxom to tell Ruth that he could be Fire-Lizard psychologist.
Nights in Ruatha are fun. Food is good and the fires are warm. Lonzo has no trouble picking a good comfy mat to lie in. Sometimes, he even snuggles on the cot with me. My sleeping furs would stink of Alonzo. But that's alright. I like the smell of Alonzo. That's how you'd know if you like Fire-lizards and fire-lizards like you. You get on with their smell. It's spicy and musky but smells like a baby too. hehe.
After a nice long diner and some songs, I was glad to entertain my host's children. They are quite excited about the tales I tell of my travel and the old Earth that I learned from the AIVAS machine.
I told them my sis, Aki wanted to recreate a sort of AIVAS. It's a far shot but humans just really want to make things possible because they can.
Take the dragons. Because it can be done, so it was done. Of course, it was also an essential.

0 comments: