CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2007-06-11

End of Friendship?

Earl and Alonzo are fighting. Earl comes by a lot but they pick a fight all the time. I don't know why. I don't see who started it first.

So, I asked MasterHarper Sebell if he could assign me some temporary work at Ruatha. Maybe I can ask Lord Jaxom to ask Ruth to bespeak my Fire-Lizards. That may give me answers and maybe mediate between. Them. Menolly seems fine with that. Her Beauty and other bronzes are keeping away.
Photo Scanned from Nerilka Book




Ah... a new frontier!


Ruatha


The Ford of Red Haranhan
So, off I go for a good two Sevenday assignment to bring new songs and document a census. Harpers can do that for records' sake. Lord Jaxom doesn't mind.

Alonzo seems to respect Ruth. Yup. He did confide to Ruth who told Jaxom who told me. But honestly, I think I can somehow catch Ruth's thoughts just a tad bit. He is quite candid on who to speak. Also his emotions can be seem. That is, if you can call dragons emotions as such. He is quite a fine dragon. The very, very best!

Ok, Alonzo and Earl's problem: Jealousy.

Alonzo is jealous because Earl always visits me and gets a share f his food. No, silly! I always give you a big chunk and give extra to Earl! Jelly Lonzo!

Alonzo's reason is this: Earl is just a stray. He doesn't deserve food. Alonzo is my impressed lizard and is badly needing my attention. Especially because he has a threadscored ass.

Your fault, Lonzo-kins. I called you inside to hide but you wanted to sleep in the roof. Now, what do we do to Oliver? Alonzo doesn't seem to mind Oliver nicking his food now and then. Alonzo says Oliver is not his hatchling. He just gave him to me to give to Aki.

Speaking of Aki, I have to send Aki a letter. Oliver seems to have Prader-Willi Syndrome. According to Aki, Oliver eats at the usual hour with occasional snacks. Then he goes between to find me when it's my feeding time here in the North. He eats two time periods plus the occasional nicking at HarpersHall kitchen that gets me and Alonzo in trouble!

I hope he doesn't follow here at Ruatha!


0 comments: