CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2007-06-03

Little Fire-Lizards

These are the Fire-Lizards hanging around me... well... hanging around lunch time around me. They seem to do nothing but sleep, eat, run from thread fall and eat some more.
This is my handsome Alonzo. I love him dearly. He's my champion Bronze.
This is Earl who is such a rake but has no guts or balls to stand a fight or a fall.
This is Blindy. One eye blind but not afraid of anything. She is rather sweet and innocent. She is Earl's only daughter.
This stupid blue is Oliver. Oliver is Aki's fire-lizard. He pops in and out of between when he knows its feeding time. Oliver doesn't really have any good qualities except nicking food and pretending to be hungry. I think he has Prader-Willi Syndrome. His stomach bulges like he ate a whole wherry.

0 comments: