CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2007-04-02

Back home with the Lizards and the Dolphins

Lonzo is out hunting or whatever he's doing. I met his little bronze friend, Erl Grey. We call him that because he has lots of splotched of grey on his bronze hide. Erl had sired a clutch the previous season and gave the household brown Turl as a common lizard for messages. He hates to be touched but he'll do anything if you feed him. Turl is a silent one.

Diki showed us her new fire-lizard. Its one of Erl Grey's recent clutches. Her new fire-lizard she calls Blindy. Blindy has an interesting history. Her mother took off into the between to save herself from threadfall. In the process, some of her clutch became addled and some came out deformed. Five eggs hatched. Blindy was born with one eye. The other eye simply was not there but she's a beautiful gold. Another from the clutch was deformed. This little blue was born small and completely blind. He didn't last long.

Blindy is very affectionate but very greedy for food. She's ever so fat for a small queen. Diki's having a hard time oiling her everyday because of her growing size. I do hope she's like her other. I know that big gold. She's so big and heats like a green!

Mother and Father hates fire-lizard. They are one of those who thinks fire-lizards are a pest. The only thing they think they're useful is scaring tunnel snakes.

The Dolphins are happy to see me. They love to play and are happy to see that I'm once again able to play with them. I do love the water. Lonzo hates water. I must swim at least once a month or I shall dry up. I always thought I had a bit of a dolphin's blood in me. I'm playful and love the water too much.

0 comments: