CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2007-04-21

Ah Southern...

I now reach the docs of Southern Hold. It is huge. Lord Toric sure knows haw to expand! This is the most complete civilization in Pern. Lord Toric made sure he had as much crafts in his hold. There's a good amount of Harpers, Healers, Miners, etc...
Since it is near Landing, schoolig and technology is available. I'm staying a couple days here to explore then heading to Landing with a caravan. Even though Southern is strict when it comes to migrating people, there are still renegades sneaking and creeping around. There are also felines!
OOO! Tragic things would happen if you were attacked by felines. Take a look at Bronze Golanth, Bronze Rider F'lessan and Green Zaranth. Awful!
I have to report to Harpers Minihall here. They can give me lodgings and some assignments to do while here. That could earn me a purse.

Alonzo, stick close! Make sure you don't get into trouble. There are so many wild Fire-lizards and I don't want you fighting them.

0 comments: