CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2008-02-08

What to Write

As much as i would like to chronicle Pern, that can't be all that I do. There are so many things out there. So many possibilities!
So i am writing stories that might have occurred in Pern. i hope my readers have read Green Wing Rescue. I wrote it as possible things a dragonrider can do for the After. When Thread falls, what they would dragonriders do?

Currently, I am writing about the felines. Felines, I think are misunderstood and are actually adorable creatures. Can't have all those dragons massacring them!
Meow!


By the way, Alonzo is back from his little adventure. I think he went off to find some mates. What a stud! What a bronze!

2 comments:

River said...

I just found your blog and I think it's so cool! I LOVE Pern and I do think the felines are cute.

Maita said...

Thanks! Drop by anytime and comment often. It helps!